Things to Do
- Pine Creek offers a great ride through the PA Grand Canyon by canoe, kayak or raft. Swimming and tubing are also popular pastimes.
- Pine Creek also offers some of the best trout fishing in the East. It is well stocked
- For a scenic bike ride, walk or hike, the 54 mile Pine Creek Rail-Trail
begins North at Ansonia and ends in Jersey Shore. It runs through the Pennsylvania Grand
Canyon and is right outside our doors.
- Also in the Grand Canyon area, you can enjoy a wagon ride or horseback
- Along with the Pine Creek
Rail-Trail, there are miles of marked hiking trails in the area.
- There is an abundance of wildlife - bear and deer hunting are popular sports.
- In June, the Mountain Laurel is in bloom laying a sea of white and pink across the forest.
- Golfers are right at home in Tioga County. We have the Oregon Hill
Golf Course which is just across the road from the wonderful Oregon Hill
Winery. Also, there are golf courses in Wellsboro and Mansfield
- both are excellent courses.
- October offers a spectacular coloring of Fall foliage.
- In the winter, you are just 10 minutes for Ski Sawmill for downhill skiing
or cross country skiing (just about anywhere you want).
- For more activities and things to do, click on the Wellsboro Area Chamber
of Commerce link below.